Effective: March 20, 2017
When we talk about “Cloud EPC,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy, we are referring to Cloud EPC, LLC, the company which provides the Services. When we talk about the “Services” in this policy, we are referring to any software, mobile applications, products, devices or other services offered by us from time to time and other services offered through third parties integrating our functionality.
Information We Collect and Receive
1. Customer Data
Content and information submitted by users to the Services is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.” As further explained below, Customer Data is controlled by the organization or other third party that has a license or legal right to use the Services (the “Customer”). Where Cloud EPC processes Customer Data, it does so on behalf of the Customer.
If you are using the Services by invitation of a Customer, whether that Customer is your employer, another organization, or an individual, that Customer determines its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of Customer Data which may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with the Customer about the policies and settings it has in place.
2. Other Information
Cloud EPC may also collect and receive the following information:
- Account creation information. Users provide information such as an email address and password to create an account.
- Billing and other information. For Customers that pay for the Services, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves.
- Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using the Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us and information about the features and content you interact with, and what third party integrations you use (if any).
- Contact information. With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected when using the Services.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information. Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Services integrations. If, when using the Services, you integrate with a third party service, we will connect that service to ours. The third party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account with Cloud EPC.
- Third party data. Cloud EPC may also receive information from affiliates in our corporate group, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which zip codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website or use our desktop application. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out site analytics and customization, among other similar things. If you access the Services through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to use the Services.
We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services.
1. Customer Data
Cloud EPC may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with Customer’s instructions to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters; (c) as required by law and (d) as set forth in our agreement with the Customer or as expressly permitted in writing by the Customer.
2. Other Information
We use other kinds of information in providing the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services. We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
- To communicate with you by:
- Responding to your requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending emails. We may send you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security notices. These emails and messages are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features or other news about Cloud EPC. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Billing and account management. We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Communicating with you and marketing. We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. We may also use your contact information for our own marketing or advertising purposes. You can opt out of these at any time.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Customer of the Services.
1. Customer Data
Customer provides us with instructions on what to do with Customer Data. A Customer has many choices and control over Customer Data. For example, Customer may provision or deprovision access to the Services, enable or disable third party integrations, or manage permissions, retention and export settings.
2. Other information
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at email@example.com.
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. Cloud EPC does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
Sharing and Disclosure
1. Customer Data
Cloud EPC may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer’s instructions, including:
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals to process Customer Data.
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process Customer Data.
- With third party integrations. Cloud EPC may, acting on our Customer’s behalf, share Customer Data with the provider of an integration added by Customer. Cloud EPC is not responsible for how the provider of an integration may collect, use, and share Customer Data.
2. Other Information
Cloud EPC may share other information as follows:
- About you with the Customer. There may be times when you contact Cloud EPC to help resolve an issue specific to your use of the Services. To help resolve the issue and given our relationship with our Customer, we may share your concern with our Customer.
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf.
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process other information.
3. Other Types of Disclosure
Cloud EPC may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Cloud EPC’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
We may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with our partners or others for business or research purposes.
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical measures to protect information you provide to us. When your information is shared with us, we will take a reasonable approach to prevent the unauthorized use of information.
Our Services are not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
Data Storage and Transfer
Information collected on our Services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using a Cloud EPC Service, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country including the European Economic Area.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Contacting Cloud EPC
16200 Addison Road, Suite 210
Addison, TX 75001